15 September 2011

Art Adventure In the Woods

longpines_BW
{source}
How I wish I were waking up here today with the same enthusiasm as I had then.  I wish I were nestled away in the woods around a campfire while sharing new stories with friends that feel old.  I wish I could be sitting around a table with creatives and feel like what I have to offer is enough.  I wish to feel that same acceptance of come just as you are, who you are.  Most of all, I wish for my friends many happy adventures in the woods of New Hampshire this weekend.  I'll return some day. 

If you have not attended Sqaum Art Workshops I would highly recommend you put it on your to-do list.  Elizabeth, the brain child of this retreat, has created such a magical refuge tucked away in the woods that you can't help but walk away transformed and inspired.

I look forward to the many stories and photos next week.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thanks for stopping by.