17 October 2012

Photography Classes

I have immersed myself in photography lately.  I took a class at Squam with the lovely Thea Coughlin and something seemed to shift in my mind's eye when it comes to taking a photo.  Currently, I'm taking an on-line course with Eileen Nishi, whom I also met at Squam, and I'm enrolled in another on-line course, again with Thea set to start in January.

Many of you have asked how my photos have gotten so much better since I started blogging.  While it's been a lot of trial and error, I've also spent time learning from pros/friends that know what they're doing.  These two ladies get it.  Not only is there camera instruction that is easy to understand, you get a little extra.  Secrets I can't give away. 

So jump in, sign up, and don't be afraid of your camera!  These ladies will walk you through it all.

++++++++++++

While it's too late to sign up for Eileen's fall class, I know she'll be hosting another class after the first of the year.  At least bookmark the page, and I'll post info when she opens registration again.



++++++++++++

Thea is full of energy and authentic.  The best way to describe her is genuinely happy.  She is a teacher at heart and her instruction on how to use your camera is easy to understand.  A definite must! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thanks for stopping by.