11 May 2011

Birthday Present


I have an obsession with handbags.  I don't know what it is about them that fascinates me, but I could carry a new one every day.  I'm not a fashionista.  My favorite outfit is a pair of jeans, t-shirt, and sandals.  My hair is thrown into a pony-tail most of the time, and make-up, well, take it or leave it.  So the appeal for a trendy handbag seems a little out of character.  I suppose that's what makes me so quirky. 

Unfortunately the handbags I like are generally over my budget and not so green friendly.  Other than Matt & Nat I have yet to find a "green handbag" that has a great design.  (Please link to one in the comments if know of any.)  Therefore, I like to do a lot of window shopping.  Lately I've been posting my favorites on Pinterest.  I discovered the wonderful world of Pinterest through Mrs. French over at  Blissful Blog.

My birthday is right around the corner and I'm thinking I might splurge and get a new handbag.  Above are some of my recent favorites.  I'm really diggin' geometric patterns and colors this spring. 

What are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thanks for stopping by.