13 May 2011

Reflect

I took the above photo through my Kodak Duaflex camera.  I learned this technique from Andrea at Hula Seventy.  I took her Through the Viewfinder class at Squam and had so much fun with it.  I love the imperfections: the dust on the glass, the scratched lens, and other various particles.  The process requires you to slow down and really take in what is around you.  This week has been much the same type of process.  Perhaps because my schedule had a chance to breathe.  The weekend is here and I plan to enjoy every minute before life picks back up again next week. 

I'll leave you with some recent finds so you can reflect and enjoy your weekend as well. 

Secret Gardens over at The Button Owl
Great skirt makeover by Kelly over at Make Grow Gather
Great Egg Salad recipe from Molly at Orangette.
Cut Flowers from Tina at the Tip Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thanks for stopping by.