11 March 2011

Wanted: Console Table


I'm on the hunt this weekend for a console table. I have such wonderful cookbooks and they are all shoved in a cupboard. There are so many kitchen islands these days that have shelf space for books. Although I have an island, there are no shelves. I want to recreate the idea and I think a console would do the trick. There are two windows in my kitchen with a view of my neighbors house. Typically I wouldn't put furniture in front of a window but I figure I might as well look at something pretty instead of a large brick wall. If I can find one similar to the one shown above it will still let in a lot of light and it is relatively short. I'll be heading to some of the local antique stores hoping I can come up with something there. 

Have a great weekend.

(image from West Elm website)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thanks for stopping by.