14 April 2011

Kitchen Canisters


I love kitchen canisters, especially old ones.  They are relatively inexpensive and can change the look of kitchen.  I was hunting around Etsy the other day and found some great canisters. 

From left to right:
  1.  Abbie's House
  2.  TParty
  3.  Shartreuse
  6.  Carpebellus
  7.  Octavia Brown
  9.  Bottlecrop

We had traditional canisters until I decided I wanted more of a farmhouse look.  These are the canisters currently on my kitchen counter.  I think the peanut jar for the flour is my favorite.  Sorry for the bad lighting.  We have fluorescent lights and not a lot of natural light in the kitchen. 

Have a great Thursday. 

1 comment:

  1. Abby ~ thanks for featuring my vintage Ransburg canister set here on your great blog! it is amazing how much variety can be found on etsy & you've put together a great collection here!

    Linnet
    www.vintagenowandthen.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. Thanks for stopping by.