01 April 2011

Links for the Weekend


I'm very happy the see the end of the week. I will be attending a birthday party for 2 very special girls. I hope you have have something fun planned for the weekend as well.

I finally got around to adding a blogroll. There are so many creative people in the blog community that inspire me every day to keep doing what I love to do. I'll be adding more so be sure to check it occasionally.  Also, I wanted to note that I added a links section to bottom of the 4(for) green acres page.  It is intended to be a quick reference to search for anything green related that I have posted.   As you head into the weekend and need a pick me up, browse through my lists. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thanks for stopping by.