31 October 2011

Happy Halloween

I'm looking forward to sitting on my porch tonight and seeing the neighborhood come alive with ghosts, ghouls, and witches.  Rumor has it our neighborhood is the neighborhood to go to.  I'm hoping I don't run out of goodies. 
I carved my own catolantern a few weeks ago.  It has since molded.  Go figure.  This was the beginning.  He looked pretty good for a while.  He was the test run, but I never got around to carving any more.  I'm fairly certain the kids aren't going to be concerned that my pumpkins aren't carved!
If I ever get back into my studio again there is project waiting for me with pumpkin seeds.  It has been the last room in the house to get settled.  Right now, it looks like a tornado passed through.  Not conducive to creativity.  At least there is another fall holiday around the corner.  I still have time.  I am not even going to think about Christmas right now! 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thanks for stopping by.