21 October 2011

Hello | Good-Bye

WilliamDohman
I'm heading into the weekend with my head spinning with creative ideas.  We are moving the last of the furniture from the old house to the new.  It has sold.  I'll leave you with a few things I've been diggin' this week. 


++Thinking I need one of these custom made recycled wood signs for Christmas from shop Oh Dier 
++My labtop needs a cool cover like this one from Punk Projects.
++I decided to participate in Poppytalk's Autumn Colour Week and I've been admiring all the different shades. 
++The Tip Junkie has inspired me to take natural Halloween decorating to another level. 
++Want.This.Sweater.
++Found really great design ideas over on Decor8 from Authentic Interiors.
++Daydreaming of travel with Olivia's Little Film About Paris.
++I've seriously been debating my consumption of plastic and then I found these!
++I could use an on-line hardware store like Machen Supply when I turn my corner lot into a farm.
++ Geninne introduced me to dutch oven bread baking.  I will be trying this recipe this weekend. 

Happy Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking to my tutorial- you should totally make one for your laptop, It's super easy once you find a book that fits! ;)

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. Thanks for stopping by.