08 November 2012

Decorating with Nature


Have I mentioned yet that fall is my favorite season?  I love bringing nature into the house this time of year.  The rich, deep colors are soothing on the heart.  We have a small, but beautiful oak tree out front and the leaves are on fire.  I cut a few branches for the mantle to savor the color a little longer. 




These pumpkins were a gift from a friend.  An artist in Kansas City stuffed velvet and sewed an actual pumpkin stem to the top of them.  They are the perfect gift.


How do you decorate for fall?  Do you bring nature in?

1 comment:

  1. oh, abby, your home looks so very cozy! we often have bits of nature scattered throughout the house. like you, i especially like this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. Thanks for stopping by.