12 November 2012

Gratitude Party || Day 1

I'm participating in Michelle's gratitude party this week.  Will you join us?

++++++++++++


I am thankful for...

...my health
...the deep friendship with my sister
...the joy a new puppy can bring
...dancing in the living room
...delicious fall fare
...friends coming to visit
...the support of my family
...our upcoming mini beach vacation
...the comfort and safety of my home
...the sweet laughter of two little girls
...music that comes from the heart
...warm toes on cold mornings
...the air in my lungs on my morning runs
...sun salutations that remind me to be thankful
...walks in the fall that ground me
...pretty things that inspire my creativity
...my mom
...daylight savings time
...my camera that captures life
...the dancing flames in a fire
...most of all...my loving relationship with cc
“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.” 
― Ralph Waldo Emerson


1 comment:

  1. oh, i love so many things on this list!
    {thanks for linking up. xo}

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. Thanks for stopping by.