13 November 2012

Gratitude Party || Day 2


I'm participating in Michelle's gratitude party this week.  Will you join us?

++++++++++++

I am incredibly thankful for my family.  They are supportive, caring, and love me just as I am.  These are a few of my favorite shots I captured this year of a few of them.  I see joy in all of them.  Joy to genuinely be together...as family.  

brother || sister
captain dad
grams' sister & husband || grams
cousin || grams
sister
nephew || sister
nephew
“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.” 
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 comments:

  1. such gorgeous photos and so lovely to see you mirrored in all these faces.

    {another day of gratitude shared...i thank you. xo}

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. Thanks for stopping by.