16 November 2012

Gratitude Party || Day 5


I'm participating in Michelle's gratitude party this week.  Will you join us?

++++++++++++

I'm very thankful for our home.  My roots are digging in deep this fall.  Thankful that our home will be filled with my family this Christmas.  Home is definitely where my heart and soul can be found. 
“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.” 
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

  1. i love the way you've adorned the outside of your house...so inviting...love those old tins!

    it's so cozy just thinking about your house being filled with family in a few weeks...awesome!

    {thanks for sharing. xo}

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. Thanks for stopping by.