Depending on what part of the world you live in this may not be easy. The challenge today is to walk, bike or take public transportation to avoid using your car. Park farther away if it means driving less and don't drive your car from store to store if you can walk. Consider asking a friend for a ride or take turns picking up the kids from school. It may require a little thought and planning, but chances are there are ways to cut back on drive time.
15. Meet a local
14. Put a brick in your toilet
13. Don't use paper towels
12. Capture household waste water
11. Air dry your laundry
10. Avoid plastic-ware
9. Don't throw anything away
8. Get off the grid for a day
7. Put out a bucket or barrel to capture the rain
6. Limit Energy Consumption
5. Take reusable sacks to the store - Every store
4. Use natural dyes for Easter eggs
3. Buy from a local business
1. Clean the air in your home by purchasing house plants to filter the air.