There is nothing more frustrating than walking out to your garden and discovering that your vegetables look like this. I instantly want to kill the pests. They can wipe out a crop in no time. One of the best defenses is to fight them with other bugs. Attracting bugs to your yard that feed on these insects is a great alternative to spraying your garden with chemicals. They will eat your pests but not your vegetables. You can purchase ladybugs to release in your yard after setting up a suitable habitat and then watch your garden flourish. I'll be sharing a post later today about the benefits of ladybugs and where you can purchase them.
16. Avoid the car
15. Meet a local
14. Put a brick in your toilet
13. Don't use paper towels
12. Capture household waste water
11. Air dry your laundry
10. Avoid plastic-ware
9. Don't throw anything away
8. Get off the grid for a day
7. Put out a bucket or barrel to capture the rain
6. Limit Energy Consumption
5. Take reusable sacks to the store - Every store
4. Use natural dyes for Easter eggs
3. Buy from a local business
1. Clean the air in your home by purchasing house plants to filter the air.