Open the cabinet that holds your cleaning supplies and count the number of different products you use. Is it over 10? Did you know that you can get rid of almost all of them and replace them with white distilled vinegar? Because of the acidity level in vinegar it kills most germs, bacterias and molds. There are a thousand different uses for vinegar. Today's challenge is to switch at least one of your chemical cleaning products with vinegar.
See my 5 recipes for natural household cleaners or jump over to this website for more ways to use vinegar.
19. Send snail mail
18. Use baking soda for skincare
17. Use ladybugs for natural pesticide
16. Avoid the car
15. Meet a local
14. Put a brick in your toilet
13. Don't use paper towels
12. Capture household waste water
11. Air dry your laundry
10. Avoid plastic-ware
9. Don't throw anything away
8. Get off the grid for a day
7. Put out a bucket or barrel to capture the rain
6. Limit Energy Consumption
5. Take reusable sacks to the store - Every store
4. Use natural dyes for Easter eggs
3. Buy from a local business
1. Clean the air in your home by purchasing house plants to filter the air.